- No posts where found
EJP Replies to Andreas on Jesuit Connection to Illuminati and French Revolution
- Yes. Look as what Voltaire and Diderot did. Voltaire played cards with his Jesuit masters during the Revolution. Thompson in his The Footprints of the Jesuits mentions the Voltaire connection to the Order and he helped incite the Revolution.
- The Rothschilds were merely the bankers for a German house that began in the mid 1700s. Their financial power was as Nothing compared with the power of the Papacy. Their power increased due to their working for the Jesuit Order during its Suppression. They have intermarried with papal nobility and are part of the network.
- The Frankists (following the wicked Jacob Frank) were nothing more than Jews loyal to the Papacy having been baptized into the RCC with the King of Poland acting as sponsor. These are merely “Court Jews” for the pope and have always been so. Makes perfect sense that Jesuit Coadjutor Weishaupt would bring them into his circle directed by suppressed Jesuits at the command of his former master, Jesuit General Lorenzo Ricci.
- Cavalho (Portugal), Choiseul (France) and Aranda (Spain) were all Freemasons that expelled the Order from their countries. Remember that there was the First Masonic Schism in 1754, the same year the first 25 degrees of the Scottish Rite was perfected by the Order in France. This Schism produced the Suppression and Extinction of the Order with the blessing of the Roman Catholic monarchs, and later, the Pope (1773). The Order countered with the creation of its Roman Catholic Bavarian Illuminati intended to repair the Masonic Schism and centralize all Freemasonry under its command. This quest was begun with the Council of Wilhelmsbad in 1782. Still, the Order did not control certain branches of Freemasonry such as American Freemasonry—including George Washington—at that time. With the establishment of the Scottish Rite headquarters in Charleston, SC, in 1801, this began the attempted control of American Freemasonry. The great American Freemasonry schism in the 1820s over the William Morgan murder (plotted by Jesuits) successfully broke up low-level, patriotic American Freemasonry, 50,000 Northern masons seceding from the lodge. Then the Order began to rebuild American Freemasonry so that by 1861 the War of Northern Aggression (1861-1865) could be launched, incited by Masons on both sides (Henry Clay, John C. Calhoun and President Buchanan, etc.). Still, that Second Masonic Schism continued throughout the 19th century, Freemasons still resisting the Jesuit Order. Simon Bolivar, Benito Juarez, and even ex-priest Charles Chiniquy resisted the Jesuits as Masons. But by the beginning of the 20th century, the Order was in full control of all Freemasonry via its OTO of which Count Mariano Rampolla was a member. Rampolla was Cardinal Secretary of State to Pope Leo XIII, the abject slave of Black Pope Luis Martin.
- Not all Freemasonry had been created by the Jesuits. Remember, the Jesuits are the revived Knights Templars, the devil seeking to consolidate all secret societies under the Jesuit Superior General. This consolidation took time, as the greatest organized enemies of the Order were Freemasons for over three centuries (1590-1900).
- The 33rd degree of Scottish Rite Freemasons is the beginning of the real substance of the Scottish Rite. The murdered Jim Shaw, a former 33rd Degree Freemason converted to Christ Jesus, makes this clear in his book, The Deadly Deception. Certain 33rd Degree men are selected to go deeper into the Order while others are stopped—depending to their answers to certain questions about Jesus Christ. Not all Scottish Rite Freemasons are Islamic Shriners, this degree is conferred only invitation. The English Freemasons were Roman Catholic lords serving the Papacy, a Papacy not yet conquered by the Jesuits. Grand Orient was created by the Order which extends from Europe to the Middle East and into Russia. Stalin was Grand Orient.
I will not be able to address any more questions.
I need to work a job.
Having studied quite assiduously the machinations envolving the French Revolution, there still remain some important gaps which I was hoping you could help solving.
The whole French “age of enlightenment” – which kicked in powerfully already during the 17th century (!) – was a Jesuit operation, ok.
But from there it follows that the Jesuits planned to take out the French monarchy and Gallican church and clergy long before 1773, the year of their papal abolition, and even long before their expulsion by Louis XV.
Is that right?
How can we be sure that Voltaire and Diderot were Jesuit Coadjutors?
In VAIII you wrote (or quoted):
[After being abolished by the papal bull,]
- “The Jesuit General was in control of high-level Scottish Rite Freemasonry, Grand Orient Freemasonry, and now sought an alliance with the Masonic Baron of the House of Rothschild;
- He created an alliance between the House of Rothschild in establishing the Illuminati;
- Thereby he perfected the inner workings between themselves [the Jesuits] and high-level Freemasonry by illuminizing continental Freemasonry (which had expelled the plotting Jesuits from Portugal, France and Spain), thus submitting “Illuminized Freemasonry” to the Black Pope via the Council of Wilhelmsbad;
- He united the House of Rothschild and Grand Orient Freemasonry with the Society of Jesus;
- Weishaupt provided the conspiratorial resources of the Jesuit Order, while the Rothschilds contributed the money. What was missing was a means to spread the agenda of the Illuminati and that the Frankists added with their network of agents throughout the Christian and Islamic worlds.”
- How were they able to subdue the mighty Rothschilds in the first place?
- From where did the “Frankists’s network of agents” appear? Had they operated within the Rothschild’s network?
- How did the Jesuits’ illuminati subdue so swiftly those freemasons from amongst whom men like the Marquês de Pombal and his “colleagues” in France and Spain (I don’t recall their names right now) had sprung forth to oppose Jesuit controlled freemasonry, bringing them down in those countries?
- How did this shism within freemasonry was possible anyway? I thought that all freemasonry at the time had been created by the Jesuits. Isn’t that so?
What is the difference between “33rd level freemasonry” and “normal” Scottish Rite freemasonry? Are the former all Shriner freemasons?
Continental Scottish Rite freemasonry = Grand Orient Freemasonry? Right?
Before the creation of Scottish Rite freemasonry (at the Jesuit College of Clermont in 1754), there only existed the English Templars, who likewise had been created by the Jesuits?
Thanks so much for your time and dedication.
Only registered users can comment.