- No posts where found
EJP Replies to Oliver’s Comparison of Sunni Dajjal and Shia Mahdi, the Antichrist
Dear Brother Oliver,
1. Islam was never to progress into the nonviolent, tolerant, pagan religion of Bahai. Rather, it appears Rome concocted this religion to divide the Shia as you state.
2. No doubt that the Sunni Dajjal and the Shia Mahdi are, in fact, one and the same person, the coming Antichrist/Man-Beast having been the final pope of Rome, slain and risen from the dead possessed by Satan.
3. By the time the Roman Antichrist assumes world power, Mecca and Medina will have already been destroyed. The Antichrist will then destroy Rome and Vatican City mid-Daniel’s seven-year week (Daniel 9:27).
4. Indeed, the Roman Antichrist (Mahdi of the Shia) will not follow the Koran. He will honor a god his Roman papal fathers knew not (Daniel 11:38).
5. Indeed, the Roman Antichrist will be a leader of the Jews in Israel/Jerusalem, for he will come in his own name and be received by the Jews (John 5:43). This is the Antichrist Messiah of the Jews all Orthodox Jews await, merely for their political redemption.
6. Indeed, the Roman Antichrist will be a violent and bloody man. He is the person described as the rider of the four horses of Revelation 6:1-8 and his name is “Death.”
7. Indeed, the Shia Mahdi and the Sunni Dajjal appear to be the same person. Notice also when the Ten Roman Kings destroy the Vatican upon the final Roman Pope being murdered and then rising from the dead (Revelation 17:16), the Roman Antichrist/Man-Beast will first go to Jerusalem and sit in the rebuilt Hebrew Temple of God then to declare he is God (II Thessalonians 2:4). After that, his Jewish False Prophet (possibly, the High Priest of the Temple) will place an image (“the abomination of desolation”—Matthew 24:15) of the Antichrist/Man-Beast inside the Third Hebrew Temple, which image/statue will be able talk and will appear to be alive, the Hebrew False Prophet/Second Beast requiring all to worship the Roman Gentile Risen Pope/Antichrist/First Beast (Revelation 13:11-18).
The Antichrist/Man-Beast then moves to the rebuilt City of Babylon (Revelation 18; Jeremiah 50), it becoming his new World political and commercial Capital after Rome has been destroyed. The Antichrist/Man-Beast has a literal earthly throne in a literal earthly kingdom (Revelation 16:10), he being the King of Babylon (Isaiah 14:4) to rule the world for 42 months. He shall also be called “the Assyrian” (Isaiah 14:25) indicating he rules the world from the East which Assyrian Empire of the past included the City of Babylon.
Thus, the creator of the Koran and Sunni Islam (the Pope of Rome) designed the Mahdi of the Shia and the Dajjal of the Sunnis (in secretly seeking to unite the Shia and the Sunnis around this one Man thereby ending the schism in Islam) after Rome’s design for her final Pope of Rome. When the Antichrist (a blend of both the Mahdi and Dajjal) finally assumes world power, Romanism and Islam will have been destroyed with their holy sites and cities. All former Roman Catholics and former Muslims as well as most of the Jews will worship this Man. Other than the slain and risen Lord Jesus Christ presently at the right hand of God his Father (Psalm 110:1), this coming Satan-possessed risen Pope of Rome turned Antichrist/Man-Beast is the most important person of world history, the three major anti-Christ religions of Romanism, Islam and Judaism eagerly awaiting his arrival.
Dear Br. Eric,
I have a few questions on my mind if you have the time to answer them (if you are busy, it is alright, you don’t have to answer them – I’ll email you them at a better time)
1) Regarding the Bahai religion, the mainstream believe that Islam was supposed to progress into Bahaism. From looking at the country where this religion was born, Iran/Persia, it looks like Rome tried to divide the Shia religion through the introduction of Bahaism, but the religion never caught on. Interestingly, Bahai’s creator, Bahaullah(or so the mainstream says) was imprisoned in Iran, transported to Turkey, and then finally transported to the prison in Acre, Palestine, also known as Haifa, Israel. Also, Bahaullah and his disciples and the Bahai religion were introduced to most of the European monarchs, who were asked to convert of follow Bahaullah’s world unity of justice plans. The only European monarch to take Bahaullah seriously was a Romanian Queen Maria, who was taught the religion. It looks as if Rome either prtected Bahaullah by sending him to beautiful Acre, or they tried controlling and supressing him. What is your opinion on the creation of Bahaism? A creation of Rome to divide the Shia, or do you think Bahaullah was divinely inspired to propogate this religion according to the Bahai history?
2) Regarding the Sunnis and Shia belief in the Dajjal(Islamic Antichrist), both groups have a different take on Dajjal and their Mahdi. I would like to focusing on some very ineteresting similarities between Sunni’s Dajjal and Shia’s IMAM Mahdi (the Shia’s Imam is supernatural, while the Sunni’s Imam is just a regular human being):
a) Sunni’s believe that the Dajjal is strange looking a man beast that was alive since Muhammad’s time according to testimony of a Christian convert sailor in Muhammad’s band, who became shipwrecked on an island during a storm, landed on an island with a temple, entered it and spoke to the Dajjal, who was locked in chains from throat, wrists, and ankles, the Dajjal saying that he would be released in the end times according to certain signs.
b) the Dajjal would lead a band of Persians and Jews as their messiah, and the Dajjal would attempt to destroy Mecca and Madinah, and do all sorts of miracles.
According to the Shia, the Dajjal was barely written about in their Hadiths, which focused on the Sufyani tribe as the main enemy of the Shia. What is inetersting is that the Shia’s IMAM Mahdi fits the Sunni’s discription on Dajjal:
a) The Shia believe that their IMAM Mahdi was hidden in a cave in occulatation for a thousand or so years and will appear at end times (similar to the Sunni’s Dajjal that is hidden in a temple and promised to appear at the end times).
b) The Shia believe that once their Imam Mahdi emerged from hiding, he will not follow the Quran but will follow a special book written by Hebrews that contains the hidden teaches and wisdom of the Hebrews. The Imam Mahdi will follow the Law of David and Solomon and Imam Mahdi will address God’s name in Hebrew, and he will be the leader of the Jews and Shia (this sounds like the Sunni’s Dajjal, who will lead Jews and Persians from Isfahan, which is located in southern Iran).
c) Accoridng to the Shia, the Shia’s Imam Mahdi will be a violent and bloody man, who will kill all non-Muslims, except the Jews and Shia, and he will destroy Kaaba, Mecca, and Madina, and will revive the bodies of Muhammad’s original Ummah, as well as Fatima, and execute them according to Shia Sharia Law for being liars and sinners.
Although the Shia’s religion was free from Roman creative control, their Imam Mahid resembles the bloody Dajjal the Sunnis are waiting for. I believe that one of the influencers of the Shia religion, Hasan Ibn Sabah, a Rabbinical Jew from Yemen and creator of the ninja-eqse masonic Hashashin/assassin killers, was hired by Rome to map out a disasterous future for the Shia by fooling the Shia to believe that the Muslim Antichrist will be their Mahdi. What do you think about this issue of the Shia Imam Mahdi resembling the Sunni’s Dajjal?
I thank you for your time and knowledge! You are always a pleasure to listen and learn from! Even though I have trouble accepting the Jews are the true Judahites(I still firmly believe True Israel and Israelites are America and it’s Celtic peoples), I feel like everything you write is TRUE and I am willing to learn.
Peace be with you!
Dear Br. Eric,
I just wanted to emphasize one last point regarding the comparison between Sunni’s Dajjal and Shia’s Imam Mahdi:
As stated in my last email, the Shia hadiths say that Imam Mahdi will destroy mecca and Madina, and Imam Mahdi will kill any non Shia Arabs.
Here is what finally identifies the Shia Imam Mahdi with the Suni Dajjal: according to Sunni hadiths, Dajjal will try to enter Mecca and Madinah with his Jewish and Persian army in order to destroy them, but the angels will prevent non Muslims from entering these places.
Regarding Hasan Ibn Saba, the Jewish agent of Rome, or Rome’s original plan for Sunni prophecies, Rome wanted a Muslim Antichrist to fool the Shia and jews(as well as western pro Zionist forces backng up the Jews and Iranians) into follwing him, towards a final battle with the Sunni’s Mahdi. In other words, the climax of WW3.
What are your views on this comparison and hypothesis of this issue?
Only registered users can comment.