Biblical Timeline from “the Appearing” to the Second Coming, Part 4 of 5
We shall continue numbering distinct prophetic events subsequent to the the Seventh Roman Caesar’s confirming of a previously existing international “covenant” beginning of the 70th Week of Years. On the very same day the the Pope confirms the “covenant” beginning the 70th Week of Years, Old Testament prophets Moses and Elijah will be seen and heard in Jerusalem calling National Israel to repentance. Clothed in sackcloth, they will be calling all nations to repentance, preaching that the risen Jesus/Yeshua of Nazareth is Israel’s Messiah and Savior of the world, warning of the impending wrath of God (Revelation 14:10) to be “poured out” since “the transgressors have come to the full” (Daniel 8:23).
The listing of future prophetic events will be given in a chronological order. To do so we must have a grasp of The Revelation of Jesus Christ inspired by the Person of the Holy Spirit (II Timothy 3:16) through the Apostle John as he was moved by the Holy Spirit (II Peter 1:21). Consulting Old Testament prophecies as found within the three great divisions of the Old Testament—the “Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms” (Luke 24:44) in conjunction with the so-called “synoptic gospels” (Matthew, Mark and Luke), will culminate in a literal, clearly understood, chronological unfolding of events during the 70th Week of Years.
To accurately yet simply comprehend the prophetic time-line, we must always keep in mind the Three Divisions—Past, Present and Future—of the book of The Revelation. The first chapter of this most important prophetic book of The Holy Bible gives us the literal key: Revelation 1:19. Therein, the Three Divisions of the book are: Section I—the Past—”the things which thou hast seen;” Section II—the Present—”the things which are;” Section III—the Future—”the things which shall be hereafter.”
Section I—the Past—begins with Revelation 1:1 and ends with Revelation 1:20. Restated, Section I—the Past—begins and ends with Chapter 1 of The Revelation. Chapter 1 covers the things which John had just “seen.” For the Prophet John had just seen the risen Lord Jesus Christ in all His radiant glory during His present, heavenly office of High Priest—”after the order of Melchisedec” (Psalms 110:1-4; Hebrews 5-7).
Section II—the Present—has two distinct parts separated one from another. The first distinct part begins with Revelation 2:1 and ends with Revelation 3:22; the second distinct part begins with Revelation 22:8 and ends with Revelation 22:21. Both sections address the Present—”the things which are.”
Chapters 2 and 3 cover the “things” addressed by Christ that were presently in existence in 95-96 AD. Those “things” were the Seven Churches—seven historical bodies of believers in Christ—within Asia Minor, the geographic area we today call Turkey. Revelation 22:8 to Revelation 22:21 addresses present issues including the words of Jesus Himself declaring “Surely I come quickly.”
Section III—the Future—begins with Revelation 4:1 and ends with Revelation 22:7. Chapter 4 describes the four living creatures (“cherubim” as described in Ezekiel chapters 1 and 10) and their order of worship before the Throne of God the Father. The Church—the Body of Christ—is in Heaven represented by twenty-four redeemed men termed “elders,” crowned with golden victors’ crowns, seated on thrones and worshipping God the Father. Chapter 5 introduces the Lion of the Tribe of Judah—the Lamb of God—for worship by the twenty-four elders, they representing the Body of Christ, the redeemed of all nations during this “present evil age” (Galatians 1:4). The Lamb receives the book with “seven seals” from the hand of God the Father. Notice the Church—the Body of Christ—is in heaven BEFORE the “wrath of the Lamb” begins in Chapter 6! Since “the Appearing” of Christ for the dead and living bodies of His believers—the Body of Christ—is BEFORE the beginning of the 70 Week of Years, the twenty-four elders are seen praising the Lamb of God BEFORE the “wrath of the Lamb” begins with Christ’s opening of six of the “seven seals” in Chapter 6!
For we, the Body of Christ, “shall be saved from wrath (lit., “the wrath,” noting the Greek definite article) through Him” (Romans 5:9), specifically through Christ’s “appearing” (Titus 2:13). Indeed, we, the Body of Christ, have not been “appointed to wrath” (the wrath of the Lamb), but to “obtain salvation” by our Lord Jesus Christ (I Thessalonians 5:9). We shall obtain that future salvation of our physical bodies on “the day of redemption” (Ephesians 4:30) when our physical bodies are “changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet”—the trumpet of DEPARTURE (lit., “the departure” (AV1611—”a falling away”) noting the Greek definite article in II Thessalonians 2:3) for the Body of Christ (I Corinthians 15:50-51). Our bodies will then be “like His glorious body” (Philippians 3:21); for at that moment “when He shall appear, we shall be like Him” (I John 3:2). Since we, the Body of Christ, have been promised to be delivered from “the wrath to come” (lit., “the wrath,” noting again the Greek definite article of I Thessalonians 1:10), we, as represented by the twenty-four elders worshipping the Father and the Son in the Third Heaven, will NOT BE ON EARTH during “the wrath of the Lamb” to come that begins in Revelation 6.
Section III—the Future—Revelation 6:1 to Revelation 19:21 are the chapters that concern us. For it is this section that describes all events within the 70th Week of Years. The task of the writer is to place the major events within a chronological framework enabling the reader to have a clear picture of coming judgments on earth culminating in the visible, glorious Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. Coupled with certain prophecies of the Four Major and Twelve Minor Prophets, we are given an astoundingly detailed account of these things that “must shortly come to pass” (Revelation 1:1). We shall now resume our listing of chronological events continuing from Part 3 of 5.
6. The confirming of the international covenant by “the prince that shall come” (Daniel 9:25) who is the Seventh Roman Caesar/King (Revelation 17:10), specifically the final Pope of Rome/”King of Rome,” will, on the very same day, begin the 1260-day preaching of the two miracle-working prophets, Moses and Elijah, in Jerusalem (Revelation 11:3-13). This treaty will bring a false peace to the Nation of Israel (the Papal Roman Caesar’s revived “Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem“). The temporary, Middle East “peace” the Jesuit papacy has promoted for all these many years will finally come to pass. This temporary “peace” during the first half of the 70th Week of Years is the prelude to “the day of the Lord” (I Thessalonians 5:2-3). The “day of the Lord” will begin with The Eighth King/The Antichrist/Man-Beast breaking the “covenant” (the same “covenant” he had “confirmed” before his murder when he was The Seventh King/Papal Roman Caesar) after the first three and one-half years of the 70th Week of Years. This “day of the Lord” is also called “the day of Christ” (II Thessalonians 2:2). This “day of the Lord/day of Christ” will transpire during the last half of the 70th Week of Years. This “day of the Lord” is “the great day of the wrath of the Lamb” (Revelation 6:16-17) during which the seal, trumpet and vial judgments are put upon worldwide humanity.
7. The temporary Mid-East peace brought to Israel, via the Pope’s strengthening of a preexisting international treaty, will politically benefit the nation. All Israel “shall dwell safely,” and will be called “the land of unwalled villages” (Ezekiel 38:8, 11). At this time Moses and Elijah are preaching repentance to National Israel, but she will not hear. Towards the end of the first half of this seven-year period, as the ministry of the “two prophets” draws to a close, Gog, an absolute military dictator ruling Russia, will invade the land of Israel. This first phase of Gog’s two-part attack (Ezekiel 38) will occur just prior to the middle of the 70th Week of Years when all of Israel is dwelling safely in the promised land. The second phase of Gog’s two-part attack (Ezekiel 39) will transpire at the end of the 70th Week of Years after Israel has fled to a place prepared for her in the wilderness where she will stay for three and one-half years (Revelation 12:14-17) to be protected by her prince, Michael the Archangel (Daniel 12:1, 7). At the time of Gog’s first attack, Israel is dwelling under the safety of the international “covenant” confirmed by the final Pope of Rome, the Seventh Roman Caesar, “the prince that shall come.” At the time of Gog’s second attack, Israel is not dwelling in safety, but hiding in a place of providential protection lest she should be annihilated by the military forces of Satan’s Antichrist.
Gog is the prince of “Rosh” (Russia) who will rule over “Tubal” (Tubolsk) and “Meshech” (Moscow). The seemingly invincible military alliance to be led by Gog includes Persia (Iran), Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer “with all his bands” (Ukraine and Georgia), and Togarmah “and all his bands” (Turkey, Cyprus, Syria and possibly Lebanon) (Ezekiel 38:1-8). (As a side note, every one of these nations has been militarized by the “foreign aid” monetary credit and high technology of the Pope’s “Holy Roman,” Apostate Protestant, 14th Amendment American Empire!)
Apparently, apostate Orthodox Russia will lead this host of Islamic and Christian Orthodox nations that will HATE the Jews and National Israel. Gog will launch this first phase of his two-part attack to steal “a great spoil” composed of “silver and gold” (Ezekiel 38:13). The writer believes a great treasure of gold and silver will have been used to garnish both the inside and outside of Jerusalem’s Third Hebrew Temple . If this be the case, one of the foremost purposes of Gog’s invasion will be to DESTROY the Third Hebrew Temple, cherished by Rome and her “Seventh King”/Papal Roman Caesar, in order to steal its gold and silver as did the Romans to the Second Hebrew Temple in 70 AD!
8. When Gog, the future military dictator of Russia, invades the Papal Roman Caesar’s “Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem,” the Pope’s European Union, along with certain of his Arab leaders, will object to the attack. “Sheba and Dedan” (Arab leaders that may well include Saudi Arabia), and “the merchants of Tarshish” (merchants of Spain and of the region of the Mediterranean Sea) “with all the young lions” thereof ” (European nations using “lions” for their insignias) will accuse the Russian horde of intending to plunder Israel.
9. But God, in bringing on the invasion of Gog of Magog into His land of Israel, will destroy this massive coalition of armies. Gog’s defeat will be by three separate means: another foreign army termed “a sword;” infighting between coalition armies; and great hailstones, fire and brimstone from heaven (Ezekiel 38:21-22). After the supernatural defeat of Gog’s armies, the nations will know the LORD was behind that destruction.
10. About the time of the destruction of the armies of Gog, the final Pope of Rome who is the Seventh Roman Caesar/King (Revelation 17:10) will be killed. He then will be brought back to life through “the working of Satan” (II Thessalonians 2:9) to be “The Beast” (Revelation 13:3-10), termed by your editor as “the Man-Beast.” At this time Satan and his angels will be cast out of the heavens and confined to roam the earth. Satan will then indwell the dead body of the slain Seventh Caesar King/Pope of Rome. The slain Pope will then rise from the dead to be the Man-Beast/Antichrist. From the time the slain Roman Pope (wearing the “X” of Osiris) rises from the dead to be the Man-Beast/Antichrist, to the day he breaks the “covenant” he confirmed for seven years when he had been Pope, may be a few days.
The slain Pope, rising from the dead to be “Baphomet personified” will fulfill the ancient Babylonian/Egyptian myth foretelling the raising of the slain Osiris from the dead to be Horus indwelt by Set (the devil of Egyptian lore). This myth was enacted into the third degree of Scottish-Rite Freemasonry by the Jesuits of France in their College of Clermont, 1754. Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor and 19th Century “Sovereign Pontiff” of Scottish Rite Freemasonry Albert Pike, illustrates Osiris’ raising from the dead by “the lion’s grip” (“after the working of Satan”—II Thessalonians 2:9) to be the risen and invincible Horus—the Antichrist/Man-Beast to rule the world for 42 months!
The symbol designating the Pax Romana (Chi/Rho Cross) reflects this same Egyptian myth. For the “Vicar of Christ/Vicar of Horus” is slain, his symbol having always been the Babylonian/Egyptian cross (“X”). Rising from the dead, is, in essence, another individual yet within the same physical body—Horus possessed by Set—symbolized by the (“P”). In accordance with the Latin words written on the arms of Baphomet, the same Babylonian myth is to be personified in a literal, human Babylonian Messiah—the Antichrist/Man-Beast. For on Baphomet’s right arm is written the Latin term “SOLVE”—meaning “dissolve.” Indeed, the Pope will be killed, “dissolved.” On Baphomet’s left arm is written “COAGULA”—meaning “re-formed.” Indeed, the “dissolved” Pope will be “re-formed” into another person—the Antichrist/Man-Beast! In complete agreement with Revelation 17:10, the Seventh Roman Caesar/King will be murdered and brought back to life as the Eighth Roman Caesar/King, yet he is in the same physical body as the Seventh King—the former Pope of Rome!
11. On the very day the risen Pope turned Man-Beast breaks the “covenant” he confirmed for seven years when he had been Pope, this Man-Beast will kill the “two witnesses,” Moses and Elijah, in Jerusalem, their 1260-day ministry having ended the day before their murder (Revelation 11:7-13).
12. At the middle of the 70th Week of Years when the “Eighth King“/Man-Beast/Antichrist breaks the “covenant” he confirmed when he was the “Seventh King“/Pope of Rome, the Lord Jesus Christ opens the first of seven seals (Revelation 6:1). That first seal judgment brings The Antichrist/The Man-Beast to power evidenced by his breaking of the covenant: “he went forth conquering and to conquer” (Revelation 6:2). He will then submit the Ten Kings to his power, three of them forcibly (Daniel 8:24). These Ten Kings will destroy the Great Harlot Rome and her Sovereign State of Vatican City (Revelation 17:16-18). The Man-Beast, possessed by Satan, will then go to Jerusalem and sit in the Third Hebrew Temple there to be worshipped as God (II Thessalonians 2:4).
End of Part 4 of 5
Only registered users can comment.